IPhone Games Profit: Surprising Daily Revenue Data
- 07 Jun 2021
Apple is notorious for being hush-hush about its mobile game sales. However, in the US alone about 210 million people regularly indulge in gaming on their smart devices.* We combed through the available info on the iPhone games revenue and wrote down the essentials.
The freshest US numbers come from a report by Finbold, published this month. According to the piece:
- Top-10 mobile games for iPhone generate $11.2 million in daily revenue and $336.2 million in monthly revenue;
- Roblox, the most successful iPhone game in terms of revenue, earns $3+ million in daily revenue and $92 million in monthly revenue.
- Candy Crush Saga generates $1.4 million in daily revenue;
- Pokémon GO brings $1.2 million every day;
- Dragon Ball Legends earns more than $917 million per day.
While all those numbers are estimated, there’s a good chance the analytics did a good job suggesting them. Candy Crush Saga alone remains iPhones most-installed game with more than 23 thousand daily downloads. The rest of the top-10 gets nearly 6.25 million installs per month.
The mind-blowing profit might be also affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, with the lockdowns and stay-at-home schedules sweeping through the nation since 2020. It’s no surprise that more and more iPhone users have been seeking refuge in mobile game bliss.
*According to the June-2021 stats by Variety.